Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Snorkelling at a Coral Reef!
Bayahibe and the Caribbean Sea is famous for its crystal clear water and beautiful coral reefs, so why not combine 2 of the best activities to experience that? We take you on a guided tour on your Stand Up Paddle Board, take a break at a beach where we can do some snorkelling on a coral reef before getting back up on our boards. This tour is about 2 hours.
- quick instruction on the land (for beginners) and safety briefing.
- instruction on the water (for beginners).
- a guided tour to a beach with a coral reef.
- time for snorkelling and some refreshments.
- paddle back to base.
- SUP board*
- adjustable height paddle
- safety leash
- mask and snorkel
- instruction (for beginners) and guide, in English, Spanish or Swedish
- bottled water & fruit
*Our beginner boards are very stable and can easily support people up to (136 kg/300lbs).
We also have more sensitive boards for experienced paddlers.
- Viva Wyndham Beach
- Viva Wyndham Palace
- Iberostar Hacienda Gran Dominicus
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus
- BeLive Canoa
- Cadaques Caribe
- Dreams La Romana is a 5 minute walk away from our surf shack.
- all Punta Cana Resorts
- Casa de Campo
- Gran Bahia Principe La Romana
- Cruise Ship Passengers docking at La Romana Port.
Our SUP tours are for Beginners a moderate exertion activity.
If you are an experienced paddler and want a hardcore workout we can cater to you too!
If you can kneel down on all fours and then stand up unaided – you can paddle board!
All clients must be able to swim.
Children: children of 12 years and over are welcome. They must be accompanied by an adult. They must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water. For children aged 8-11 or younger please contact us for more info stating your children’s ages.
What to bring:
Wear your swimwear, bring plenty of sunscreen, a towel and your smiles! Footwear on the water isn’t necessary as we use beaches with sandy bottoms, but if you own aqua booties feel free to wear them. Sunglass retainers are a good idea too.
See you on the water!