Going on the Bayahibe SUP Surfari adventure..
Our 2 hour Bayahibe SUP Surfari is the perfect way to explore Bayahibe’s paradise coastline. Glide across the flat calm, crystal clear water, see the marine life below you. Follow your guide to beautiful beaches and get some exercise while having funon the Bayahibe SUP Surfari!
Bayahibe SUP Surfari:
- quick instruction on the land (for beginners) and safety briefing.
- instruction on the water (for beginners).
- once you can stand up and are feeling comfortable we take you on a guided coastal tour.
- we stop at a beautiful beach for refreshments and a swim.
- paddle back to base.
Included in the price of US$50 per person :
Sorry, but currently we can not accept credit cards.
- SUP board*
- adjustable height paddle
- safety leash
- instruction (for beginners) and guide, in English, Spanish or Swedish
- bottled water & fruit
*Our beginner Bayahibe SUP Surfari boards are very stable and can easily support people up to (136 kg/300lbs).
We also have more sensitive boards for experienced paddlers.
Transportation from the following local hotels is included in the price:
- Viva Wyndham Beach
- Viva Wyndham Palace
- Iberostar Hacienda Gran Dominicus
- Catalonia Gran Dominicus
- BeLive Canoa
- Cadaques Caribe
- Dreams La Romana is a 5 minute walk away from our surf shack.
- all Punta Cana Resorts
- Casa de Campo
- Gran Bahia Principe La Romana
- Cruise Ship Passengers docking at La Romana Port.
Our Bayahibe SUP Surfari tours are for Beginners a moderate exertion activity.
If you are an experienced paddler and want a hardcore workout we can cater to you too!
If you can kneel down on all fours and then stand up unaided – you can paddle board!
All clients must be able to swim.
Children: children of 12 years and over are welcome. They must be accompanied by an adult. They must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water. For children aged 8-11 or younger please contact us for more info stating your children’s ages.
What to bring:
Wear your swimwear, bring plenty of sunscreen, a towel and your smiles! Footwear on the water isn’t necessary as we use beaches with sandy bottoms, but if you own aqua booties feel free to wear them. Sunglass retainers are a good idea too.
See you on the water!